This page is for the parents of students in the Special Programs services. Here is a link that summarizes State and Federal requirements for Special Education. To view the Legal framework for Floydada I.S.D. use the county district number 077-901.
The special programs office can be reached at 806-983-5382.
Office staff include:
Jim Bob Hobbs - Special Programs Director
Olga Pena - Special Programs Clerk
Wendy Valdivia - 504 Coordinator
Stephanie Bigham - Speech Language Pathologist
Shelly Kuntz - Licensed Specialist in School Psychology
- Legal Framework with Operating Procedures
- Procedural Safeguards
- Academic help for children ages 3-10 years old, on the U.S. Department of Education Website.
- Guidelines for Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy Services
- Guidelines for Speech Impairment Services
- Guidelines for Special Education Counseling Services
- Requesting a Special Education ARD Meeting
- Dyslexia Handbook